In this age of innovation, we have started to beautifully experiment with our ideas about a perfect home. From implementing IoT in our household to the latest interiors. But have you ever thought that what would people think if your floor looks dull and boring? All the fancy items would not reflect if your floor doesn’t. RachTR provides you with a solution to use its flooring adhesives to make your floors lustrous and help bring a statement to your life.
The types of flooring adhesives we offer are:
1. RachTR Epoxy 201 G- Thixotropic translucent Epoxy gel for fixing various substrates to various substrates. A fast-curing, thixotropic, non-migrating adhesive designed for filling gaps and bonding rough or smooth surfaces. The disappearing blue colouring tells you when the product is thoroughly mixed and ready to apply. It’s a general-purpose adhesive/encapsulant which easily dispenses and mixes in seconds, dries in 15 minutes and reaches functional strength in 1 hour.
· Bonds rigid durable substrates such as metals, glass, ceramics, concrete and wood in all combinations
· High tensile strength (2,500 psi)
· Good solvent resistance to gas, oil and other solvents
· Non-Sag (No-Drip) which makes it ideal for use on walls and vertical surfaces
· Excellent gap filling qualities without tremendous shrinkage Fast curing for bond tags on machinery and equipment
2. RachTR RER 108 & REH 108 - Multipurpose adhesive system, with excellent bond strength. A light cure dental adhesive system that is designed to handle difficult bonding situations, is fast and easy to apply and offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces.
A versatile adhesive system designed to handle difficult bonding situations such as bonding to sclerotic dentin and bonding in moist environments.
· Reduces microleakage that can contribute to postoperative sensitivity for increased patient comfort and doctor confidence.
· Offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces for reliable bonding performance.
3. RachTR TSA PR – Polymer modified thin-set tile and stone adhesive, exceeds EN:12004:2007 C2TE. The tile layer is unaffected by minor cracking and movement in the substrate. This can be very important in the applications over concrete where cracking in the concrete could result in cracking the tile. It is also very important in tile installations over structural slabs or other structures where vibrations and deflections can be expected.
· Level out unevenness in the substrate.
· Create an ideal surface to which the tile can be bonded.
· Incorporate slope in the tile layer if needed.
· Reinforcement of the substrate.
4. RachTR TSA ST - Polymer modified thin-set tile and stone adhesive, exceeds EN 12004:2007 C1. They are single component thin set adhesives but with high polymer modification. Most suitable for exterior and interior installation of tiles and stones on floors and walls. Most varieties of tiles and stones can be installed using Polymer modified thin set adhesives.
· High bond strength and water resistance.
· Increased flexibility and resistance to weather conditions.
· Improved shock and impact resistance
· Easy to install – fast and economical
· Hassle-free and long lasting
All of these are made under expert supervision. With a team of people belonging to rich fields of education, we bring to you a solution that rebuilds your dream home.